*yucky picture with a messy background but my camera's are packed in the hospital bag:)*

Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 39 weeks...+ 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: +29 pounds
Maternity Clothes: uh.....yeah - except my shoes and undergarments!
Best moment this week: Just watching Jennings - and feeling him move all around - no doctor's appointment this week for some reason?
Gender: It's a BOY - Merritt Jennings
Movement: everywhere....and I mean everywhere - I've got feet coming out of my far right side - I feel like he is wrapping himself around my back
Food cravings: anything sweet
What I miss: bending over easily, walking around the neighborhood and up hills without feeling like I'm going to DIE, turning over in bed - its a turn-to-your-side, sit-up, flip-to-other-hip, lay-down, position-body-pillow-kind of maneuver.....takes a good 5 minutes at least!
Sleep: see above - although after I do all that I'm exhausted again so I easily fall back asleep
What I'm looking forward to: July 27th - 30th
Belly Button: it's almost flat and kind of sticking out depending on what body part Jennings is poking out!
Symptoms: Yesterday I had a few BH(braxton hicks) contractions off and on all day - if only they would stick around and actually do something to send me into labor. I have been a busy bee packing up this house so there has been a lot - A LOT - of squatting, bending over, lifting, non-stop action during the day. I am thankful that I have stuff to keep me busy though so I am not sitting around waiting for my body to go into labor. Good thing I have something to use my 'nesting' instinct on!
We have done a lot of pool time lately and just hard core playing. Jackson typically naps in the afternoon between 1 and 2 for a couple of hours but these have been the peak hours that we have been to the pool and playing so his nap time has suffered. He has passed out twice in the living room on the floor and then today walked into his room and laid in bed and passed out.
*granola bar had just fallen out of his hand - half eaten before he fell asleep*

Sunday we were invited to our friend Donovan's 3rd birthday party. It was all Cars and Thomas themed and there was an awesome pinata filled with great stuff - Jackson hit it pretty good!

Pool time with his girlfriend (so Macky has claimed) sharing a seat and snacks during break. Two ladies there were shocked that I was not laying on my couch being 39 weeks pregnant - I actually feel great and have lots more energy now than I did at this point with Jackson. Hopefully this energy level keeps up through labor!
We are all set to move next Tuesday. I have boxed up the office bookshelves, hallway closets, and today I tackled the kitchen. My least favorite of all - it's way too time consuming wrapping up breakables. I have 2 more cabinets to do and then I'm done with the kitchen. As for most everything else - like closets - we are just taking that stuff out as is and moving it straight into our new closets. So luckily I don't have to box up all our clothes. Just shoes and other stray items. Everything has been cleaned out and is ready to go - YAY! Now - if only this baby will either come NOW or sometime late next week after we get the bulk of the moving done!





No comments:
Post a Comment