
Pregnancy Highlights
How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: definitely no loss here;)
Maternity Clothes: uh.....yeah - except my shoes and undergarments!
Best moment this week: still all the movement and I got the car seat completely cleaned and ready to go
Gender: It's a BOY - Merritt Jennings
Movement: everywhere....and I mean everywhere - I've got feet coming out of my far right side - I feel like he is wrapping himself around my back
Food cravings: chocolate;)
What I miss: bending over easily, walking around the neighborhood and up hills without feeling like I'm going to DIE, turning over in bed - its a turn-to-your-side, sit-up, flip-to-other-hip, lay-down, position-body-pillow-kind of manuver.....takes a good 5 minutes at least!
Sleep: see above - although after I do all that I'm exhausted again so I easily fall back asleep
What I'm looking forward to: meeting this baby alien.....I mean boy!
Belly Button: it's almost flat
Symptoms: heartburn is popping up in the middle of the day now instead of just at night, that sciatic nerve that Jennings likes to 'hit' every now and then, lots of trip to the bathroom!
I am finally doing this on time AND with a picture - I found the guest room dresser mirror was low enough for a belly shot - just ignore all the clutter in the background. This room is a catch-all right now for baby stuff until we figure out if we are moving before or after the baby. I'm just really happy to have the car seat washed and cleaned and reassembled now. Only 5 more official weeks to go and I'm really hoping its less than that - but not within the next 2 weeks because I won't be full term until July 6th. I've already looked up the full moon schedule for July and it's on July 26th so I'll take it! I'm just feeling like he is going to claw his way out before then - especially right now as he kicks my ribs and claws way low - not pleasant and possibly tmi? Next appointment is one week from tomorrow so that'll be the next baby update!





No comments:
Post a Comment