My big helper
And I'm HUGE - can't wait until I'm able to really workout without feeling like I'm going to die!
Janet makes these for every new baby's room - our name was too long to fit so she did initials.
This little guy hung out all day and didn't make a peep - and he is 1 month old today!
And this little guy found the chocolate fondue and marsh mellows.....enough said!
Once again the guys hung out in the backyard with their favorite adult beverage watching the kids.
Several people gave Jackson big brother gifts, which I think is so thoughtful and cute. Jackson LOVED everything but his absolute favorite is the Battle Force 5 car that is sitting on top of Jeremy's 5 lb box of twizzlers. He slept with that car last night and it is never out of his sight.
Here is our loot......diapers - which we need desperately, cute clothes, toys, bath tub toys, sheets, swaddle blanket, infant positioner and burp clothes.
I think we are pretty set for Jennings to come. I've got a few more things to wash and get ready - like the cradle. After next weekend we'll start getting some essentials packed into a hospital bag and we've still got to pre-register. I've got some nursing items I need to pick up and a few other odds and ends to grab at the store so I'm not running around at the last minute.......or the minutes after we get home from the hospital looking for stuff I forgot newborns need in the beginning. If Jennings decided to come today - we are ready with the necessities and my body is already practicing with how tired we'll be;)





No comments:
Post a Comment