Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 34 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Who ever wanted to ask this question obviously didn't gain any weight.....
Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!
Best moment this week: Going to the doctor and hearing Jennings' heartbeat and all the crazy movement going on in there
Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - this is now official since Jackson calls his baby brother Jennings
Movement: oh yeah A LOT and it's becoming quite painful at times - jabs and jerks and kicks - OUCH! He also found my sciatic nerve - ummm......talk about painful.
Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times
What I miss: bending over is difficult and I miss sleeping on my belly and being able to turn over in bed with ease....our walks are also shorter but take longer - Luckily Jackson has been wanting to get out of his stroller for parts of our walk so he can walk and that makes it easier to push a light stroller!
Sleep: well....the heartburn is solved but now I'm having a hard time getting comfy. I have a choice between 2 positions - my left side and my right side. I bought a body pillow so that is helping. Jeremy doesn't seem to mind the pillow either - he cuddles up to it also!
What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house
Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!
Symptoms: having to pee every time I stand up and just a few general aches and pains.......and that sciatic nerve!
My next doctor's appointment is in 2 weeks and then we start going every week until the birth. We also have to get up to the hospital before my next appointment to preregister! YAY! The time is getting so close and I can not wait! All these itty bitty babies everywhere make me feel left out so I'm ready to hold my own little guy!





No comments:
Post a Comment