Thursday, June 10, 2010

33 weeks

It's that time of the week again....belly update!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 33 weeks + 2 days

Total weight gain/loss: I think we're up to 20 now!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: Just feeling and watching all the movement going on in my belly - it's amazing!

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - this is now official since Jackson calls his baby brother Jennings

Movement: oh yeah A LOT and it's becoming quite painful at times - jabs and jerks and kicks - OUCH!

Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times

What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and I miss sleeping on my belly and being able to turn over in bed with ease

Sleep: well....the heartburn is solved but now I'm having a hard time getting comfy. I have a choice between 2 positions - my left side and my right side. I bought a body pillow so that is helping but I don't know how it's going to work when Jeremy gets back and has to share the bed with my new sleeping companion ;)

What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house

Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!

Symptoms: having to pee every time I stand up and just a few general aches and pains

Jeremy FINALLY gets back tomorrow afternoon and we can't wait. Today Jackson has been talking non-stop about going to the airport and getting daddy - unfortunately he thinks that it's happening today and I keep having to remind him it's tomorrow. Guess I should've waited to tell him all this exciting news tomorrow morning instead of this morning - I was just too excited!

We don't have any plans for this weekend besides another birthday party - complete with another bouncy house - so hopefully Jackson will be just as exhausted after this party as he was after Macky's! I am hoping we can get to a beach Sunday and chill out. I know Jeremy would LOVE to go surfing so I'm sure we'll make it to some beach whether or not the surf is good - he just wants to get in the water after being in North Dakota for the past almost 2 weeks! We definitely can't wait for daddy to be back and have a little 'break' from one another - although we have had fun at all the different playgrounds we've been to everyday!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute belly!!!

Melissa