Yesterday, May 22, me and Jeremy celebrated our 6 year anniversary. I can't believe time has flown as fast as it has but it's been fun. Definitely didn't think that I would be living in California with a 2 1/2 year old when I said "I Do" 6 years ago. We celebrated by going to a highly recommended restaurant, Chef Rick's, in Santa Maria. We decided to take Jackson along to help us celebrate and he was great!
He drank his cup of Joe and let us talk!
And I received these beautiful flowers from my hubby - REALLY bad picture but they are the most gorgeous flowers he's ever given me and my whole house smells like roses! Which is nice because I live in a house full of boys!
But before all of the anniversary celebrating I attended a baby shower for one of Jeremy's co worker's wife. She is not due until August 20th but they wanted her to be surprised so they had it early - she is 6 months along and teeny tiny! It was hosted at a local winery's tasting room/restaurant and it was adorable.....and very tasty!
The cute clothesline filled with girly clothes - so cute - I NEED a girl.....or better yet, a little one to buy for;)
This is the new mommy to be with her first - Ella Rose. Katie probably already started out at a size triple 0 and is now a size 0 - she is so little! I should have gotten a picture of me and Alexis and our belly's compared to Katie's.
*sorry for the hand that looks like it is going to punch Katie out - don't know whose it is?*
So now I have got to get busy cleaning and preparing to host Alexis' baby sprinkle today. Hopefully I'll get a second to take some pictures before the day is over!





No comments:
Post a Comment