
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 30 weeks + 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: oh....I don't know....We'll stick with 18 pounds because I haven't weighed myself since the last Dr appt;)
Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!
Best moment this week: Just feeling and watching all the movement going on in my belly - it's amazing!
Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - but as indecisive as I've always been there's no telling if this is 'official'
Movement: oh yeah A LOT!
Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times
What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and I miss sleeping on my belly and being able to turn over in bed with ease
Sleep: since I've found the fix to my heartburn I'm sleeping GREAT!
What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house
Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!
Symptoms: having to pee every time I stand up and just a few general aches and pains
This weekend we are going to be busy with 2 baby showers and an all-night softball tournament that Jeremy is playing in Friday night. Of course, me and Jackson will only be there until about 8 or so.....Hopefully they lose early and Jeremy will be home before we go to bed!
Oh and we( and by 'we' I'm pretty sure I mean 'I') are starting the potty training adventure. I would LOVE for Jackson to be potty trained or 'almost' potty trained by the time this baby arrives so it's now-or-never! We've been dabbling in it a little here and there but it's time to get serious. We've purchased car undies, m&m's, waterproof undies and now we're looking for the perfect potty seat. We were given a potty chair but it's so small once Jackson sits on it and really not great for little boys. So hopefully sometime early June my boy will be all done with diapers. We aren't even going to mess around with pull ups - I want it cut and dry and no confusion.....just LOTS of LAUNDRY! Pray for us and if anyone has tips....pass them on!





No comments:
Post a Comment