
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 29 weeks + 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: officially 18 pounds - YAY! (who is ever happy about gaining almost 20 pounds?!)
Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!
Best moment this week: Just feeling and watching all the movement going on in my belly - it's amazing!
Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - but as indecisive as I've always been there's no telling if this is 'official'
Movement: oh yeah A LOT!
Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times
What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and sometimes breathing is a little short because this boy has definitely stretched out and UP
Sleep: since I've found the fix to my heartburn I'm sleeping GREAT - except once I started sleeping this good Jackson has started waking up at least once every night in the past week - he must be getting me ready!
What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house
Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!
Symptoms: having to pee every time I stand up and just a few general aches and pains
So one set of friends had their baby girl Tenley this past Monday and they are doing great! Alexis will be having her baby boy Finn either at the end of the month or the first week of June - he is officially breech and seeming pretty comfy in that position so unfortunately they have their c-section date planned. I have no idea what position this boy is in although he is EVERYWHERE! I guess I still have plenty of time before we have to worry about that!
This weekend we are heading to Los Angeles to see Annuals play and I am so excited! I am hoping they can stop by for a second on their way from San Francisco to LA to see Jackson but that's not looking hopeful! Wish we could take him with us but he still has 19 years until he can get into a club/bar venue - thank goodness!





2 comments:
You look great!!! Definately popping out! Love, Mom
You look like you have a basketball under your shirt. So Cute! I'm glad your regular doc is back. That midwife should be shot.
Post a Comment