Friday, May 7, 2010

28 week belly

Well officially this baby belly picture and update are not late according to my doctor but 'really' as of Tuesday I was 28 weeks, 7 months, and in my 3rd trimester - YAY! Time is flying and I can't wait to meet this boy!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: somewhere around 19- 20....I want to keep it under 10 more pounds gained until my due date for my own personal goal!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: Just feeling and watching all the movement going on in my belly - it's amazing!

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - but as indecisive as I've always been there's no telling if this is 'official'

Movement: oh yeah A LOT!

Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times

What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and sometimes breathing is a little short because this boy has definitely stretched out and UP

Sleep: it's been a battle these past few nights because there is so much going on in my mind....to do list, 'what if's', moving into a new house - when are we moving......it's annoying at 3am

What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house

Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!

Symptoms: heartburn is getting worse, having to pee everytime I stand up and just a few general aches and pains

This month is SO BUSY.....not only for us but for all our pregnant friends that are due - one had her water break yesterday but I still haven't heard if the baby is here yet. Our good friend Alexis (Mac's mommy) is already scheduled for a c-section because her baby boy is breech so we are praying for him to just go ahead and settle into position naturally! I'm throwing her a baby 'sprinkle' in a couple of weeks and haven't even purchased the invites yet so that's what kept me up last night. It's just been non-stop and time is not on our side! But it'll all get done sooner or later - oh, and don't even get me started on moving into a new house - UGH housing management!

Happy Mother's Day to all the mommy's on Sunday - hope everyone has a wonderful special day!

No comments: