
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 27 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I'm starting to hate this part.....somewhere around 18 pounds - this past month was a definite growing month for this baby!
Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat today at the doctor
Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....although we are tossing around a few other names that we may end up calling him by - extremely indecisive right now!
Movement: oh yeah A LOT!
Food cravings: nothing - just food in general;)
What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and sometimes breathing is a little short because this boy has definitely stretched out and UP
Sleep: its happening....just not consistently
What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house
Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!
Symptoms: heartburn sometimes, shallow breathing every now and then and lots of trips to the bathroom - only when I stand up does this baby make me have to pee!
We are on the list for moving into a brand spanking new base house sometime in June and we can't wait! We were hoping to do it in late May but it looks like it is going to be mid June - which is cutting it a little close but I can't wait to have a bathroom bigger than a shoebox and a brand new kitchen. We are going to move ourselves rather than having movers come do it for us. Sort of sounds like a good idea right now but I KNOW I am going to end up being stressed out to the max about everything being moved in one piece. Of course I'll be packing the fragile stuff myself but I just pray that our good furniture makes it without a scratch - wishful thinking of course! And don't you worry.....I'm not going to lift a thing that's heavier than Jackson;)





2 comments:
Yep..that baby boy is definately growing...you look great! Love yoy! Mom
Look at that cute belly! I love it. You do look great.
Post a Comment