Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Week 17

Well here we are....another week down....another closer to seeing our baby again and hopefully finding out what we are having!
17 week baby belly
*i think it's grown?*

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 17 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: uh...probaby around 7 pounds total....Valentines candy and brownies....yum!

Maternity Clothes: Jeremy bought me a bella band for Valentines Day - I asked for it - that you can wear over your unbuttoned regular pant so, not technically maternity clothes but my pants aren't buttoned anymore;)

Best moment this week: feeling the baby move more and more

Gender: 2 weeks to go!

Movement: yep....especially after chocolate or juice

Food cravings: nothing.....just a little of everything

What I miss: nothing yet

Sleep: still happening....just a little harder since Jeremy is away and my 2 year old wants to stay up and party all night

What I'm looking forward to: finding out what is in my belly....girl or boy?

Belly Button: in

Symptoms: none



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yep...I think it has grown a little bit...you look good! Love you...Mom