This morning after my sweet boy slept in until about 8am I got us up and made us homemade pancakes from the
Pioneer Woman's website....they were yummy but we didn't make the icing that she made....oh my I bet that is tastier! Jackson has been pointing to anything that has a blueberry on it so I finally bought some frozen ones yesterday! WHY are the fresh ones so darn expensive for one little bitty pint? Here is the aftermath of making blueberry pancakes and then him only wanting to eat the blueberries out of them!


The one week countdown has begun for Jeremy's arrival also! We can't wait for daddy to come home.....mainly because we know he is having TOO much fun out in the tropics without us...snorkeling, site seeing, enjoying 90 degree sunny days surrounded by crystal clear water....must be a tough work trip huh? I decided to google where exactly they have been since Monday....which was their Tuesday since they crossed over the International Date Line. He said it took 5 1/2 hours to get to the Marshall Islands....and that is how long the flight to
Honolulu is from LA. I had no idea he was so close to Australia! Here is a
link to the Marshall Islands Visitor website so you can check it out! Today (their Friday) they fly back to Hawaii and regain another Friday....guess two Fridays in one week is better than missing a Monday?!
So we are hanging in there....just waiting for everyone to come home and then we get to leave them all behind for NC! But not until after we find out what this squirmy baby is.....'it's' a busy one!
*guess I should say that the Marshall Islands are where the missiles land after Jeremy's sqauadron launches them out of here - that is why they are there.....to see the other side of their work!*
No comments:
Post a Comment