Friday, February 26, 2010

18 weeks

*ok....updated with a picture...18 weeks 4 days!*


I know I'm supposed to have a picture but I was too busy Tuesday to take one and then Jeremy got home last night so......I don't have one yet...maybe tomorrow since it is supposed to rain all day - there is definitely a rainy season in California and we are in the middle of it.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 18 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I'm too scared to weigh myself so I'll guess a total of 8 pounds total? We'll see for sure on Tuesday.

Maternity Clothes: Still using the Bella band everyday with my 'normal' jeans....I've done my maternity jeans a couple of times but they are still too baggy

Best moment this week: feeling the baby move more and more

Gender: 4 more days;) YAY!

Movement: yep....especially after chocolate or juice and at night

Food cravings: nothing at the moment

What I miss: nothing yet

Sleep: Now that Jeremy is back I'm back to being sleepy around 830 or 9

What I'm looking forward to: finding out what is in my belly....girl or boy?

Belly Button: in

Symptoms: none


No comments: