Tuesday, March 16, 2010

20 weeks....and a trip to NC

*I started to write this while we were in NC so I'll just go ahead a post it*

Well.....today is officially 21 weeks but since I've been home and busy I haven't had time to post! We've been running around and visiting EVERYONE! SO.....for the last week we'be been staying at Mama Lou and Papa Joe's house. We've had a great time visiting with Uncle Push, Granny and the rest of the family that we've been fortunate enough to see.

Belly picture - 20 weeks
We played at Sunset Beach one afternoon and Jackson had a great time. By the end of playing at the beach, he was SOAKED and his pants kept falling down.

Uncle Push wore him out by swinging him around the beach and in the water......nap time!

We also rode the ferry from Southport to the Fort Fisher aqarium. Jackson loved looking at all the fish and running around.
Here is Mama Lou, Uncle Push and Jackson on the ferry feeding the birds - he loved it!

No comments: