I wanted to wait until everyone had their announcements in their hands before I posted what I sent out to announce our new little one! I had these made at Shutterfly the day that we went in for our ultrasound and sent them out as soon as they landed in my mailbox.
So as for the pregnancy goes, today I am 15 weeks(by my calculations)! The doctor says that I'm 14 weeks and 4 days but I happen to know some details that he doesn't :) Also the baby was measuring a day before I say I am measuring so I think I'm more accurate....haha....good thing I'm not a doctor! I am pretty sure I am feeling the baby kick and it's not just gas! I am also starting to sport a little bump....although you probably wouldn't be able to tell unless you were staring hard at my stomach. We have our next appointment on February 8th just for a check up and listen to the heartbeat....which we didn't get to hear at the first appointment....we just saw it on the ultrasound. Also we - me and Jackson - are coming home in March! YAY! We will be home for 3 weeks and we CAN NOT WAIT! Jeremy has a heavy work schedule from March thru May so he won't be able to come with us! It's a bummer...especially because I'll be traveling alone with a 2 year old and around 20 weeks pregnant....but the purchase of a new portable dvd player is in very near future for this trip! We will be down visiting Jeremy's family for a week or so and Uncle Jody is going to fly in to see us! We'll be making our rounds to Selma to Grandma and hopefully we can catch up with the rest of the family somewhere in there. This will be the last trip home before the baby is born in July so hopefully everyone can come see us!





2 comments:
SO EXCITED! I cannot wait to find out if it's a boy or girl!
Yay!! Weston has the same "Big Brother" shirt. Thats actually how we told my mom's family at Christmas. He just walked in wearing it:) Can't wait to see you in March!!
Post a Comment