I have seen these Pregnancy Highlights posted on some blogs that I follow and thought that it would be cute to start my own since all of our close friends and family now know about number 2! I'll try to get a picture in here every week....but I think I'll keep the belly covered since there are a few more people reading the blog that I don't know! Thankfully I didn't get any stretch marks with Jackson so the belly is looking the same and I hope it stays that way! In fact, since I lost 35 pounds before becoming pregnant with this one things are starting out smaller, which is great.....especially in the end at full term! So here we go!
......OH.....and please ignore the baby hand prints all over the mirror!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: None Yet
Best Moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat yesterday!
Gender: Will find out in 3 weeks!
Movement: Just a few flutters here and there
Food Craving: Not so much craving but I'm loving some Honey Nut Cheerios
What I miss: Nothing yet
Sleep: Still sleeping good
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: None
And because I have silly boy on my hands.....he is absolutely happiest when he is naked!






3 comments:
You look great!! Love you! Mom
I've seen the same "highlights" on other blogs, too! I tried to copy/paste them onto my blog and it wouldn't work...did you have to type it all out???
You look super!!
We don't find out until Mar. 3rd. What about yoU?
I love it! Can you even call that a baby bump? You look really good.
Post a Comment