This might wake someone up.....just saying! At 2:22 am I heard a rumble, thinking it was in my dream, only to realize the windows and house were rattling! The day before they had to cancel the launch, due to something wrong with the initial liftoff and then I never heard anything else about it. So this came as quite a surprise. I always think about "What if something goes wrong and the rocket doesn't go in the direction it is supposed to? We are going to get smashed!". Luckily it went into the sky and didn't fall back down. Jeremy wasn't apart of this launch, as it was not a missile launch. You can read more about it HERE!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Rude Awakening
This might wake someone up.....just saying! At 2:22 am I heard a rumble, thinking it was in my dream, only to realize the windows and house were rattling! The day before they had to cancel the launch, due to something wrong with the initial liftoff and then I never heard anything else about it. So this came as quite a surprise. I always think about "What if something goes wrong and the rocket doesn't go in the direction it is supposed to? We are going to get smashed!". Luckily it went into the sky and didn't fall back down. Jeremy wasn't apart of this launch, as it was not a missile launch. You can read more about it HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment