Where in the heck does the time go? I can't believe that he is already 15 months old. It seems like he should just be 1 year old.....just 1....not more than 1....not less than 1. He is getting to be such a fun, sweet little guy and he is all over the place! He is understanding A LOT of what we say and will do what we ask him....hmmm, at least for now! Saturday night me and Jeremy had date night and I told him bye-bye before we left. He instantly puckered up for a kiss!!!!! How freakin' sweet is that? It hit me then how much of a 'big boy' he is turning into! He has also started back to long naps in the morning and afternoon, which I'm loving. He is eating EVERYTHING! Some of his favorites are: raisins, green beans, goldfish, anything with peanut butter on it, chicken noodle soup, SHRIMP....oh the boy LOVES shrimp. He will cry if you take one away!
Wearing googles
He is still a little guy though.....6-12 month pants fit him perfectly in the waist but are about 2 inches too short! He is in 18 month clothes on the top...some a little big but he will definitely grow into it! We are going through shoes like crazy. The boy is going to have a bigger collection than me soon! He is in size 4.5 - 5, and with his thick little foot, we are buying wides if they run narrow!
He is just so sweet and full of personality and is my favorite person! I can't get enough of him right now, and from what I hear, 18 months is the best age, so I can't wait! I mean, it's not all roses though. We still have temper tantrums....laying on the floor, kicking, crying, screaming.....but those are few and far between for now!
See that little duck tail....I think we're gonna have some curls back there!
He isn't saying much that we can understand but has a lot to say! I figure it is only a matter of time before we are wishing he would NOT talk so much, so we'll just cherish these 'Jackson' words that we are getting for now!
We are taking our 3rd plane ride with him in a couple of weeks, so we'll see how that goes with him being so mobile and wanting to walk around. Luckily we have a layover in Dallas, so the plane rides won't be so long either way. Can't wait to get to NC and see friends and family and celebrate a wedding that has been long anticipated!





No comments:
Post a Comment