Thursday, January 29, 2009

He is home.....FINALLY!

Well Jeremy arrived home yesterday, a day early, from Utah! We were so anxious and excited to see him and even got to the airport early to see him come in. Jackson was happy to see him and they have been reuniting and playing together. But I have to say, Jackson is still a mama's boy no matter what! He threw a fit early when I left just to run to the commissary and Jeremy says he didn't stop crying the whole time until I got back......yeah right but it did make me happy that he was so excited to see me!


Tonight I get to go have a girls night and play Bunco with some other spouses. It is always a great time and a chance to get together once a month and let loose while getting to know everyone better.


Jeremy has a 3 day weekend so I know we are going to the beach so he and Steve can surf. I'm sure we'll either go to San Luis Obispo or Santa Barbara to our usual hang outs as well. But we are just really happy to have Daddy back and be a family!

Here are some random pictures while I'm at it!

Those are shadows all over his face from the trees -
looks like he's got a disease or something!




The remainder of Bo's stuffed goose all over the yard!









2 comments:

agore said...

I'm pretty sure we could be an ad for Little Tikes! I think they should send us something free or at least a coupon!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new background!! C