Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here comes Santa Clause, Here comes Santa Clause

Jeremy had Friday afternoon off so we decided to get to the mall to see Santa before the weekend crowd rushed there for one more chance at seeing Santa before he goes back to the North Pole* Luckily we were the only ones there to see him so Jeremy took Jackson through the line to see the man in the red suit. I don't think Jackson saw him until it was too late and he was face to face with him. I could see his fingers clawing into Jeremy's shoulder at first but then he eased up. So onto his lap he went with the real Santa, who was really some 20 year old dude with fake eyebrows. And as you can see from the picture we got, he wasn't so into him and never did tell him what he wanted for Christmas.

We were pretty surprised at his reaction, since he will go to any stranger he sees and talks to everyone. So maybe people dressed up in suits aren't his cup of tea and we should wait a few years to head south to Disneyland so see Mickey and Minnie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love pictures like this one!
I can imagine santa would be rather frightening since most people aren't dressed like that. :)Every year Santa makes an appearance at my parents Christmas Eve party, and every year Carter gets totally freaked out. Maybe this is the year he won't...

Merry Christmas!
C