Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Taggety Tag Tag

YAY - I finally got my first tag for a blog! And since I love Christmas, I'm going to do it! Thanks Crystal!
-
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
Wrapping paper---with real bows, or bags for the difficult items to wrap (like books)!

2. Real tree or Artificial?
I love the smell of real trees (walmart has a great Christmas tree smelling candle) ---but we have artificial (pre-lit)

3. When do you put up the tree?
Last year the day before Thanksgiving but this year the day after!

4. When do you take the tree down?
Probably too late because I'm lazy but usually by New Years day
5. Do you like eggnog?
I've actually never had it - shocking, huh?

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
a barbie play set with a pool and other little things that came with it
(2nd grade Christmas)

7. Hardest person to buy for?
My dad!!!

8. Easiest person to buy for?
Jackson.....this Christmas is so much more exciting because he's older
9. Do you have a nativity scene?
No, but that is something that I want to start collecting....hint hint Moms!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
Mail--but I'm not sure if we are going to get any out this year - so sad!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I don't remember anything bad

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
National Lampoons Christmas Vacation....Love Actually....Elf

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
In October, but I'm going to try to do it throughout the year this next year

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so?

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Breakfast Casserole

16. Lights on the tree?
Lots of WHITE!!!

17. Favorite Christmas song?
All of them and we've been listening constantly on Sirius and on TV

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
The past 2 years we've stayed home....too much to travel during the crazy holidays with a baby and all his stuff - plus how would Santa know where we are?

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
umm...Rudolph, Dasher....nope

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
A big BOW!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
One on Christmas Eve and then the others on Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
People only focusing on the superficial and not the reason for Christmas

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
We have a predominately purple and gold tree but lots of other colors mixed in

24. Favorite Christmas dinner?
Fried turkey....can you get tired of it?

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Lots of time with our little family making new traditions, and a morning to sleep in PLEASE!

Alright...the only people I know that "blog" are already doing this, but all you stalkers...yes YOU...if you have a blog, you're tagged and send me back your blog address!

No comments: