Mom flies in on Saturday night at 1145 - geez, could it get any later - and we can't wait to have company. We are not having to move our stuff before we leave for NC so we will have some free time. I've already got a few plans jotted down like: eating one last time at our fave Mexican restaurant, going to Holter Lake to play one last time(Jackson's first time), MAYBE drive to Glacier one last time.......HOPEFULLY! We'll see about that though - it is 3 hours one way and $25 to get in the park and then gas for the whole trip so it would be like a micro vacation without spending the night, but spending a lot of money! One day if we are stationed back here(crossing my fingers that doesn't happen), we can go up there again.
If anyone has any ideas on what I can do to fill our days and nights(until 7pm), let me know. We'll go to the mall one day, to the doctor for a 9 month well check up on Tuesday - I FORGOT...HE TURNED 9 MONTHS SATURDAY SO HAPPY 9 MONTHS JACKSON! I'll let you know how his stats turned out after the appointment. He is trying to crawl and can pivot around on his stomach and is trying to pull up so I'm about to have my hands full!
ok - chatty cathy is signing off - let me know of any ideas you have and we'll talk to ya Tuesday (or Wednesday is Tuesday is too busy)!





1 comment:
9 months! WOW!!! Hes growing soooo fast!
Enjoy the last few days in GF, you will miss it one day. I can't wait to have you in NC for a little while!
Crina
Post a Comment