Monday, July 28, 2008

And he's off.....

Jeremy departed Great Falls yesterday at 6:36am. We all went to the airport at 5am and waited as long as we could to say bye until we both almost cried. Having a baby in the mix sure does make it a lot harder to say bye and knowing that Jeremy won't see him for 5 weeks...ugh! At least Jeremy bought a web cam so we plan on doing a chat at least once a day, if Jackson is up for it.

So it's just me and the boys, Bo and J. So far we've gone to the pool yesterday with Aunt Katie and Uncle Mike and then we all went over to their house to grill out and unwind. Since me and Jackson had been up since just before 5am yesterday(he did have a couple long naps), we were both ready to pass out. In fact, I think he is still catching up because he's down for a nap now, after just getting up 1 1/2 hours ago - that NEVER happens. Today Katie is coming by after work and we're going to go for a walk and make homemade pizza. We have a menu planned every night since Mike has to work every night so at least I won't be lonely this week!

Jeremy is hating the heat already in 'Bama and on the weather today it showed upper 90's for that area. Hope you can adjust quickly honey! He has run into all sorts of people he knows, one from ECU ROTC and a couple others through his career that he hasn't seen in years, so I think he is having fun socializing. The boy never meets a stranger though!

Well, I think I'll go catch up on some cleaning and surf the 'net until J wakes up. I'm not getting the chance to hit all my fav websites now that it's just me so hopefully I'll be able to get back here sometime this week.

And because we think J should get some more energy....
He is enjoying an EXTRA big Rockstar!
JUST KIDDING!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww I know Jerm is missing his girl and boys! Sounds like you and Katie have the evenings planned! I wish I could join ya'll. Can't wait till you get to NC!!

Crina