Speaking of CA, Jeremy should be receiving his orders to Vandenberg AFB sooner than we thought, so me and Jackson can get moved out of this house and make sure it is clean and up-to-standards for the final inspection before we leave. I've still got some painting to do in Jackson's nursery - we have to paint the walls back to the original BORING eggshell white - and his room is the last one - I keep putting it off because that is his first room with all the memories of bringing him home to "his" room. Awww....I might actually miss this house a little after all. So, I've got plenty to do to keep me busy while Jeremy is away and before my mom flys out here to help me pack up Jackson and move back to NC for 2 months! I CAN'T WAIT! Jeremy will be joining us in NC just in time to go to the first ECU football game in Charlotte vs Virginia Tech. We bought season tickets this year just so we know that we can make it to 2 games - so if anyone needs to buy some, we have them for sale.
Well, I'm off to bed. We've got a busy 2 days ahead of us, trying to squeeze in all we can of Jeremy and get some loose ends tied up before he leaves. Hopefully I'll have something more exciting to share by the end of this weekend. I'll keep ya posted.





1 comment:
2 months in NC...can't wait to visit!!! Your mom/dad and Ms. Mary came over to my house on Saturday for Emily's couples shower. Did she tell yoU?!?
Post a Comment