Friday, May 9, 2008

Playtime

DO NOT PUT BANANAS IN MESH FEEDERS..........unless you like to clean for hours trying to get the bits and pieces out of every nook and cranny. There is my disclaimer. However, he loved it and so did all his toys, clothes, swing, bouncy seat, etc......

Our 15 pound box of toys from NC finally arrived yesterday.....it was highly anticipated because we were getting a little bored. Thanks everyone for the toys, our day is filled from morning to bedtime. We haven't gotten a chance to play with all of them yet, but so far Jackson's favorite is a water-filled tummy time play mat. Jackson says THANK YOU COUSIN LINDSAY and CHAD. It is pretty fun, even for me. He is IN LOVE with the sunshine and constantly tried to lick it, take it off the mat and laughs at it. SO thanks again everyone.

This past week has been packed, for even me. I helped judge HS cheerleading tryouts on Monday for a friend who is the coach. Boy I'm glad I don't have to do that again. It was tiring and hard to cut girls that were trying so hard but had obviously never cheered before in their lives. Lots of courage I say. Then, Tuesday we had our last MS walk committee meeting. By the way, I am volunteering my time this year to help organize this walk but really, I've only hung a couple posters and sent out mailers. I just don't know the right people and it's hard to get out with a little one and his "not" schedule. But, it is in one week - May 17th so if anyone wants to walk on our team, get in touch. Our team is Kilo Tango for by BFF Katie, who was diagnosed just over a year ago. Or if anyone wants to donate money, my bank account number is.......JUST KIDDING. All donations go towards helping to research and hopefully find some kind of cure for MS.
*That was my public service announcement so now I've done more than hang posters, I advertised on the internet - ha ha.

Last night Jeremy had a softball game and they won by a landslide - the game was over early and Jackson did well. He only pooped on my leg once and fussed for a second.

No plans this weekend. Our grass needs cutting HONEY for the first time and some cars need washing HONEY. Here is my Honey Do List! I would like to try to get Jackson out in his wagon, but the seat belts need to be installed HONEY! Alright, so I'll find something to do. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That water tummy time thing is so cool! I haven't seen that! Good job on the public service announcement! Hey, if you were not helping with the walk, there would only be 3 of us at the meetings.HA!