Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Me and my Mom
The day I made her a mom 25 years ago
December 26, 2006

Becoming a mom
November 2, 2007

My 2 favorite Moms

Linda (Jeremy's mom) and Susan

*For some reason, I can't find my pictures of Jeremy and his mom, so this will have to do!*

I just wanted to wish our mother's a wonderful Mother's Day. Now Mother's Day truly makes sense to me and it is such a special day. Our mom's really need to be appreciated for everything little thing they do for us. After all we put them through and all the sacrifices they make for us.......THANK YOU! This year is the 100th Mother's Day that the US has celebrated and I feel very honored to be celebrating this special holiday. I am so thankful for my sweet little boy for making me a mother and I can't wait for the many more Mother's Days that I get to celebrate because of him. I hope everyone calls their "mommy" and wishes them a special day and thanks them. Better yet, if your fortunate enough to be with your mom on Mother's Day, give them a tight squeeze and tell them you love them. I love you Mom......and Mom-in-Law......and Grandma Radford.......and Mema!

1 comment:

Chris, Crystal, and Weston said...

Happy Belated 1st Mother's Day!!! I know you enjoyed having precious Jackson to help you celebrate!

Just wanted to let you know that we have a blog too...so, look us up! I'll add you to my page!

chrisandcrystaldixon.blogspot.com