These pictures are of Jackson doing tummy time and not crying.....yet! He has learned to keep his heavy noggin' up with the support of his arms and elbows. He will stay like this for about 5 minutes and then he gets too tired and lays his head face down in the playmat to rest and/or cry. You would have thought that we won the lottery by how excited I was that he had finally accomplished this goal. As all my close friends and family know, I get VERY EXCITED over small things...like other people's birthdays, snow, etc......SO needless to say, I was jumping up and down and running circles around him telling him how good he was doing! Whenever he starts to walk or talk, just go ahead and throw me in the ground because I will die of excitment!
Hope everyone has a wonderful week! We are counting down the days until Nana and Uncle Nick are here to visit! I am very excited to have company for a week and not sit at home by myself....well, and with a 3 month old! No plans....just good company!





2 comments:
that last pic looks like hes say..."look im going to look cute for this pic, but alright already with the camera" HA HA! Love it! What a cutie, he is growing so fast.
<3 Crina
I love these new pics! - SO cute! - Melissa
Post a Comment