Friday, February 1, 2008

3 months old TODAY!




These are the 3 month old pictures that were taken at Sears last weekend! I have played around with them and done some editing because most of them were not centered and the color was off! I am looking into taking a class or two in photography when we move to California and making it a hobby! What better landscape to photograph than the beach with a cute, chunky monkey playing in the sand. I can't wait to introduce Jackson to the water, and hopefully he'll be a water baby like me and Jeremy were. Maybe Jeremy can even teach him to surf........just kidding - he'll only be 4...maybe 5 by the time we leave and that is a little young for me! I might change my mind when that time comes....doubt it though! SO, he is already 3 months old and changing and learning new things every day! He is growing up so fast and I love to watch his personality develop and watch him explore his little world that he lives in! Soon he'll be rolling over and over and over and then the chasing begins! No more putting him on the play mat and getting some chores done around the house.....I'll have to keep an eye on this little one - I have a feeling he's going to be a handful just like his dad was when he was little! To be fair, I have already been warned more than once by his Mama Lou and Papa Joe!

*the date is supposed to be Feb. 2

No comments: