Tuesday, January 22, 2008

WARNING - BORING!

Me and Duck are bestest pals!
We go everywhere together!













Me and my new friend Addison - isn't she purtty?











I have nothing to write about really! We are at the tail-end of a snowy 4 days! We thought it was all over yesterday with the temperature not getting out of the negatives, but then today around noon it starting snowing again and the wind has been blowing, so that equals blowing snow.....especially right where you just shoveled the driveway and sidewalk and now it is covered again. We've been hanging out inside, playing a little Wii and Guitar Hero III - yes, Jeremy has gotten me to play it as much as I'm against it - oh well!

Alright - boring post, boring last couple of days! Jackson will be 12 weeks on Friday - I can't believe it! Where has time gone? But I'll write more about that this weekend! Stay warm and drink some hot chocolate - don't forget the mini-marshmellows! YUMMY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness he is adorable!!! Amanda, I think he looks like you A LOT!!! Sorry Gore! :) I love checking in so keep those pictures updated, we love Jackson so much!!