Friday, December 7, 2007

No sleep zone



So last night was rough....I hope Jackson is going through a growth spurt because we were up every other hour last night so he could eat! I am sure I have said it before, but it is amazing how the body can keep on going with very little to no sleep. In college I couldn't hang out with the crowd until 4 am......much less until 2am and now I'm doing that plus operating a full schedule all day - I should go back to college and hang out with the youngins' now.
So Jackson is 5 weeks today and he is growing and changing so much! He is so strong - stretching out his legs and lifting his upper body off the floor so he can turn his head and look around. We do "tummy time" as often as we can so he can strengthen his arms and neck but he cries the whole time - face turning red and burying his nose into the floor - it's not fun to watch but he's got to get some arm muscles like his daddy - ha ha! We are getting some smiles out of him and he is starting to make sounds, other than cries, and it is really exciting to see what new thing is going to happen everyday. So that's all for now! We are looking forward to our first Christmas together and starting our own traditions. Hope everyone has a great week and gets their holiday shopping done!
*This was finished on Saturday - I ran out of time yesterday!*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG- all of the pictures are so stinking cute!!! kt