We have had our share of Christmas party hopping - Jackson has been going house to house, restaurant to restaurant, meeting everyone and drinking some eggnog! We will be having people over for Christmas dinner that couldn't go home to family, due to work obligations, and Jeremy will be frying his famous turkey once again, so we will be busy cooking Christmas day. But of course the most important reason for celebrating is the day after Christmas, which is my big 2-7 birthday! It's official, I'm in my late 20's but at least I have 2 more years left til I'm old - ha ha! Then there will not be any celebrating! OK - I'm typing this with one hand with lots of editing so Merry Christmas everyone and I'll post pictures from our first family Christmas next week!
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
1 week til Santa
We have had our share of Christmas party hopping - Jackson has been going house to house, restaurant to restaurant, meeting everyone and drinking some eggnog! We will be having people over for Christmas dinner that couldn't go home to family, due to work obligations, and Jeremy will be frying his famous turkey once again, so we will be busy cooking Christmas day. But of course the most important reason for celebrating is the day after Christmas, which is my big 2-7 birthday! It's official, I'm in my late 20's but at least I have 2 more years left til I'm old - ha ha! Then there will not be any celebrating! OK - I'm typing this with one hand with lots of editing so Merry Christmas everyone and I'll post pictures from our first family Christmas next week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment