So already one month has flown by, I can't imagine how fast one year is going to go! Our little guy has changed so much since day one, with his personality starting to come out and how big he has gotten! He is very alert when he is awake, looking around and listening to his mom and dad's voice! He is picking up his head and actually supporting it, instead of being a rag doll. We had a rough couple of nights last week, with not much more than 2-3 hours of sleep. We narrowed down what was causing all of his fussiness and screaming at the top of his lungs to what I was eating! So chili powder, garlic, chocolate and oranges are out of the question right now - unfortunately - ESPECIALLY the chocolate part, being Christmas time and all the sweets that are around! Maybe this will help with the baby weight - which is coming off with breastfeeding but I still want to get to the gym - just 2 more weeks until doctor's approval!
Some events that are coming up for us....
We will be home in April for 2 weddings. On April 19th, Katie and Mike are having a ceremony in Wendell,NC and on April 26th Pat and Melissa are getting married in Jacksonville, NC so we are very excited to be coming home to see our friends and family and introducing Jackson to everyone! Hopefully we can have a get-together so everyone can come meet him at the same time - I'll have to get to planning that!
We are still gearing up for the move to California. We are very excited that plane tickets are MUCH cheaper out there so no one has an excuse now. We are mapping out our drive also, hopefully going through San Francisco because I have always wanted to visit there and maybe Sacramento! Lots of excitement in this household for going to a civilized state!
Hope everyone has a great week! I am attempting to catch up on phone calls this week - I'm a bad friend, I know but I am a very busy new mom so please be patient! Happy holidays everyone! We love you all!





1 comment:
sorry i missed your call yesterday!
im so glad about this california move though...it will be a much better place to visit! ive only been to LA.
good luck with your new full time job! i know you will do great!
<3 Crina
Post a Comment