Sunday, November 4, 2007

Jackson's First time Home

Ok, I know there are people out there laughing and said we told you about the long sleepless nights.....well they need to stop it. It's not funny anymore! Amanda and I both haven't had more than 2 hours of continuous sleep, but as Pat Goodrich said: "It's Worth it." It's worth it because I make the videos and when Jackson is a typical, smart butt 18 year old teenager graduating high school I am going to bring this video out of him having "tummy time". Revenge is so sweet.

Baby Daddy

Also, all of our photos are posted at this site: http://jacksonashergore.shutterfly.com

2 comments:

Adele said...

The board meets tomorrow for Top hand! We're rooting for you. We both think you should come here and be sleepless!
Love,
Al and Adele

Anonymous said...

The more I look at him, the more he does look like Don.

-Jody