For all of those loyal readers out there who woke up to a surprise this morning to find some pictures. Ok, the full name is JACKSON ASHER GORE. You can also see him here: http://newbabynews.net/hospitals/gtf11/public/showBaby.pl?babyID=h11-3779
Right now 1224 am, Amanda and Jackson are learning about breast feeding. I decided that I needed to get photos out to everyone on the east coast in a hurry.
Today was a big surprise in life for me. Labor is the most unnatural thing that happens to every human but at the same time the most natural. Beautiful! I can only speak for myself and my limited experience, but I can relate to a marathon. It feel great when you are done but you don't want to go through it again. Everyone would be so proud of Amanda.....I know that I am.
Baby Daddy





1 comment:
Definitely loyal readers!!! Just thought I'd take a chance and see if you guys had posted some pics!! I was excited to see you had!! Congratualtions! It is just amazing isn't it. He is a handsome little boy!! :)
Melissa
Post a Comment