Friday, October 26, 2007

38 weeks

Here are the pictures finally - our internet has been "off" the past couple of days so anyway - There is Bo with his "lamp-shade" from his surgery and then there is my big ole belly - luckily only 1 stretch mark so far so I'm trying to keep it that way! Full Moon tonight so we are going to take another longer walk and maybe go for a bumpy ride in the Jeep? We will see but either way, only 9 more days until the due date and only a week until my parents are out here - can't wait! I will post again soon if this baby doesn't come before then! Have a great weekend!

*This pictures is in black and white - I really am not that white and pale!*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

amanda, you really need some sun on that belly! it is white!!!
hahaha..lol.
i think jackson is going to be a halloween baby!
crina

Anonymous said...

im an absolute idiot. i looked back at the page and realized that pic was in black and white...no wonder the belly is so white! haha!
C

Anonymous said...

I did the same thing... I was like why is she so pale! :)