38 weeks today and MAN I'M READY FOR THIS BABY! I have been having false labor contractions and have been feeling a little "weird" for the most part this past weekend so hopefully something is happening and by next weekend, Jackson will be on his way! There is a full moon on Friday so we are going for an extra long walk, or however long I can make it, that evening. I am going to work tomorrow just to fill in, which seemed like a good idea 4 weeks ago when I was feeling good, but now I wish I wasn't so I can stay home and rest and nest! It will be a long day but I'll be out of the house so maybe something will happen at work?!? Who knows but wishful thinking never hurt anyone!
This past Wednesday we had Beaufort "fixed" and he is coming around nicely! He was pretty pathetic on Thursday when I picked him up from the vet but he is acting like the same dog today so we're glad to have him back. I wanted to get that out of the way before the baby came, hoping he would settle down or something, but he is still ALL puppy but I'm glad he didn't change.
Well, that is about all for now. We will definitely be calling the grandparents-to-be and close friends when the time has come and they can relay it out to everyone else. Please keep us in your thoughts and send "baby vibes" our way so hopefully Jackson will come sooner rather than later 'cause we are tired of waiting! Have a great week!
*PICTURES ON THE WAY - THEY WON'T DOWNLOAD TONIGHT SO CHECK BACK LATER*
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
We will be thinking of you and wishing for a safe and EASY :) labor!
Love ya! Melissa, Pat & Morgan
Post a Comment