Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Finally Finished!

So after much debate, feeling overwhelmed and VERY confused, we have finished the task of registering for Baby Jackson. We definitely do not know what all we are really going to NEED, so if anyone has any suggestions and sees that we left something out that was really beneficial to raising a new baby, definitely let me know and I'll add it on to one of the registeries. Speaking of, we are registered at Babies R Us, Target, and Wal-Mart. I know I know ......why so many different places but we only have Target and Wal-Mart here and the baby departments are so SMALL, that we did everything online. Babies R Us is 6 hours away but I figured it has a lot of stuff that the other stores don't, so why not, we can always buy stuff when we are home or buy online! We did not register for baby bottles, pacifiers, and diapers because everyone says - wait until the baby is here because some babies are very picky to what kind of nipple they will take - sounds funny but ok. We are really hoping, or I am, that the baby will take to the Born Free baby bottles because they are made Bisphenol-A free - for more info go to http://www.thegreenguide.com/doc/114/bpa. The website for the bottles are at http://www.newbornfree.com/ and we registered for two bottles at Babies R Us so we'll see how they work out. Ok - lots of ramblin' but I thought I would share. Happy hump day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't checked out the registery yet, but I think it was a good call on doing all three. The pics from this past weekend are awesome! The one with Jeremy fishing is HILARIOUS!
Time is flying! Third trimester?? Holy crap! k