Today I entered the 28th week - also the 3rd trimester! It's very exciting and I thought it would take FOREVER to get this far! So far time is flying by and before we know it, November will be here and HOPEFULLY Jackson will not be too far behind! I am starting to get a little more anxious and nervous about the whole labor and delievery process, but I'm coming to the realization that I have no control over what happens before, during, or after so I'll just say a BIG prayer when I think I've felt the first contraction that everything goes as smoothly as this whole pregnancy has been! I took a glucose test on Friday to test for gestational diabetes and will find out the results at the end of this month so hopefully that comes through with no complications. It's a routine thing but it's still nerve-racking to think that there could possibly still be a complication with pregnancy so I'll let you know what I find out when I do! Jackson is having a party in my stomach and you can definitely see him moving and kicking or whatever he is doing! It is my favorite pastime - to watch my stomach when I wake up and before I go to sleep! Just some facts about the baby's progress so far......
He weighs about 2 1/2 pounds and his total length is about 15 3/4 inches. His weight has increased more than 10 times in 11 weeks and in the last 4 weeks, his weight has doubled - he is growing fast and I can definitely tell! As of last weeks appt., I have gained a total of 19 pounds - only 2 pounds in the 6 month which I was aiming for. I've been doing a lot of walking, and trying to wear Beaufort out in the process and eating lots of fruit and lean meat so it's paying off so far! Well, I could probably keep on talking, but it's getting lengthy and time to make dinner! Until next time, have a great week everyone!
*The line going across my stomach in the front-facing shots is from my bathing suit - not some weird indention strip*





1 comment:
geez 12 weeks seems like no time at all! baby j will be here before you know it. can't wait till you are back in NC!
Corina
Post a Comment