Not 1 week 5 days til Jackson is here, but until we are HOME in NC! I can not wait to see my friends and family and to go to the beach and sit in the sun and sand and be lazy! Some other things that I can not wait to do: eat Chic-fil-a, Bojangles, NC BBQ, fresh fish NOT from Indonesia, shop for a couple of cute cool-weather maternity clothes (if like last year at the same time, we landed in MT with snow on the ground), go to Greenville for the much anticipated UNC-ECU game - if we can find 2 tickets, and go to a couple of baby showers and see lots of people that we have not seen in a long time - some since our wedding 3+ years ago! I hope all the traveling goes well with being 8 months preggo by the time I get there and leave and I don't get swollen - so far so good so I would like to keep it that way!
So today marks 30 weeks - 7 1/2 months - 10 weeks left - 70 days! Jeremy and I can not believe that before we know it, Jackson will be here! What are we gonna do? Starting to get nervous all over again - but have a lot of anticipation built up for his arrival - I can not WAIT to see this little guy with blonde hair and blue eyes and if he doesn't have those 2 features, then we're in trouble - just kidding! Today we enjoyed our last day of the base swimming pool, as it closes this week! Jeremy had to get in his last dives off the diving board and riding down the slide! Beautiful fall day with a cool breeze blowing and in the 80's. We have one doctor's appt. on Friday, our last one until we come back from vacation and we will get the results back for gestational diabetes - keep your fingers crossed - although it seems like such a "normal" thing to have these days in pregnancy - but I don't want to give up the sweets that this baby is making me eat - normally not a sweet tooth but all that has changed with Jackson! Well, hope y'all have a great week - can't wait to see everyone soon! So along for now!





No comments:
Post a Comment