Monday, September 3, 2007

See ya SOON!

Christmas Morning for the Gore's came and went by this past Saturday as the start to the 2007 Pirate Football Season kicked off! Jeremy couldn't sleep because he was so excited but he made it, and what a game it was. We are proud of how the Pirates played and I think it is definitely going to be a great season! Now we are just looking for 2 tickets to the UNC - ECU game, as it's sold out and no individual tickets were ever sold. Oh well, we will definitely be in Greenville either way this coming Saturday celebrating along with 50,000 other fans and I'll be wearing my Pirate Pending shirt - too cute!

Katie's parents have been in town for the past week, and yesterday we had a mini-baby shower with her mom and grandmother. I have only known Katie's mom since I was 14 years old so I'm kind of having her first grandchild too - ha ha! We went to lunch, opened presents, and had a cake - it was very sweet of them to celebrate with me, and boy, I got good presents. I am getting more excited about having the showers at home now, because of the fun of sharing this baby with everyone - even though he isn't here yet but I probably look like I could pop him out any minute. Only 8 more weeks and 6 days - but who's counting!

Alrighty - hope everyone is enjoying this Labor day off - we aren't doing anything special but it's great to sleep in on a Monday! See everyone in the next week or so - I've already got the suitcases out and getting packed - can't WAIT!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!
see you soon.

corina

Anonymous said...

GO PIRATES!!! I am so happy that Jackson can say that he was a Pirate in the Womb!

-Uncle Jody