I need some help PLEASE! There is NOWHERE to shop in this fabulous town that I'm stuck in so I'm enlisting all my fashionable friends! It's either......wear the same 3 maternity shirts for 9 months or tell me where I can go shopping! I've been to Target, Old Navy, JCPenney's, and even.......Wal-Mart, to look for maternity clothes. Although Target and Old Navy have some cute clothes, they've been the same clothes for the past couple of months with no new pieces added in. I've been online to Motherhood Maternity and Gap Maternity, which I finally broke down and ordered 3 shirts today so we'll see how they work. Any other suggestions from anyone you know that's preggo, or has been in the past 2-3 years, or you were, or are now? I don't want to spend $80 for a t-shirt (which is pretty common on-line) that I'm only going to where for 4 more months! So that's my big dilemma these days - either run around naked (which is how I got into this mess - ha ha!) or have a few cute clothes!
Today is 19 weeks - only one week left until I'm 5 months - I seriously think that I've skipped a couple of months because this is all going by too fast! I've truly enjoyed it SO much so far.....we'll see if it's the same way after the labor part! The baby is the size of a small zuchinni - I LOVE zuchinni! We have a Dr. appt. Friday afternoon and we'll schedule for the following week our BIG ultrasound where HOPEFULLY we get to find out what we're having and, more importantly, make sure that everything is going well and the baby is developing like it should! I'll post again Friday with a belly picture and see if there is a difference from the last one! Write in your suggestions for shopping please! Have a great week!
Sunday, June 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
i am making it a personal mission to find you some preggy fashion! ill keep you posted!
so mimi maternity has some cute stuff. most of its pretty pricey, although they have a plethora of sale items. denim skirts for 19.99, and shirts starting at 9.99. the gap outlet in smithfield doesn't have maternity stuff...(i just checked) but I know the one in charlotte does. that doesn't help you, but next time im there I can get you some pieces.
I'm sorry but I am fashionably pregnant illiterate
Just wear some XXL t shirts with cigarette packs rolled up one of your sleeves
This says that you care!
Take care
I just got the best news on my favorite website, babycenter.com - Ann Taylor Loft now has Maternity! My night is complete - although they have a very SMALL collection, I'm sure it will grow big soon! YAY, Ann Taylor Loft!
Post a Comment