
Here are some of the newest pictures that we had taken of the baby! We had our "almost" 20 week check-up yesterday and as we were checking out, we needed to make our BIG appointment the following week for the ultrasound that checks to make sure everything is developing how it should AND you get to find out what you are having! So, in this process of making the BIG appointment, we tell her to get us in ASAP! I'm tired of waiting to see if "jibba" is a HE or SHE! Well.....lucky us, she said to head straight over to the radiology office and they can squeeze us in! All of a sudden Jeremy got really nervous and fidgety and I am drinking as much water as possible so that we can actually have the ultrasound done! And FINALLY, after looking the baby over and seeing all the organs and limbs(everything is there and as far as we know, working like it should) we found out the gender! I asked what it was and he told me to look at the screen, and plain as day, we're having a BOY! The first picture is the face looking at you and the second is ummmm...the gender! Looks like an alien, but a cute alien! I'm pretty sure Jeremy's feet didn't touch the ground for a good hour afterwards! We are so excited to finally know and start the shopping process - esp. me! So, today we're painting the nursery and we will register soon! Tomorrow is 20 weeks and I'll post another belly shot! Have a great weekend!






1 comment:
You can def tell it's a BOY! He is precious! Your little belly is adorable too! YAY! This is sooooo exciting.
Can't wait to see the nursery. Love K
Post a Comment