Friday, May 27, 2011

Sea World San Diego Sand and Sun

Well.....its been a long time coming. We have been to Southern California all the way to NC and back and then back to Southern CA again. It's been a busy month of April and May!

It all started when Mama Lou came out right before Easter (those pics to come;)) and we went down to San Diego for a little get away. We started with Legoland AGAIN to use up the second part of our admission tickets. We just had to see the Star Wars exhibit that opened shortly after our first visit. Plus we had to show Mama Lou how cool that park is.

Jennings had to show off his swinging skills!
And his happy-baby-in-a-stroller skills! Seriously he is always this happy....unless he is hungry, tired, or pulled up and can't sit back down!
Here is the Star Wars exhibit. I know zero to nothing about Star Wars so I definitely can't tell you what we are looking at.

Next up was Sea World in San Diego. Military is free to get in so we had to take advantage of that offer. It was the perfect age for Jackson.....and daddy!
Flying Elmo.....Jackson is in there too I think.
Oscars Octopus
A tired and hot Jackson waiting for the dolphin show
These guys were great and fast!

We finished off our trip with a baseball game. The Padres vs the Braves in downtown San Diego. It was a beautiful park and not crowded. We were 7 rows up from the third baseline and it was so much fun! And the Braves won!

Next up is North Carolina! The boys once again did amazingly well with flying but I definitely could not have done it without Mama Lou! It's a lot of work!

We went to a HUGE inflatable center so Jackson could jump his heart out! He immediately went for Batman.
Here are the Gore's at our favorite Sunset Beach! We didn't last long but it was great to be in the NC sand!
And I even got a chance to see Annuals play a show in Durham. Any chance I get to see them play live is always a good time!
I wish I had more pictures but my camera died and I brought the wrong charger with me. I promise Nana and Radpa were there too! I need to upload some off my phone soon. It was a great trip, with the exception of Grandma Radford going to heaven on May 1st and mom having a hip replaced on May 3rd. But it was just as great coming home(to CA) and getting back into our routine!

Also.....Jennings turned 9 months right when we arrived in NC. While we were home he learned how to pull up and also started his journey towards crawling. The Monday after we got back to CA he started really crawling and now he is non stop. He pulls up everywhere but now he has to learn how to sit back down! He has 6 teeth(4 on top/ 2 on bottom), more hair, a big belly, and is babbling up a storm. He is still the cutest baby EVER!

No comments: