Wow.....time has flown by. I knew I was past due for an update but I had no idea I was this far behind! And honestly we haven't done much of anything!
This little man is now 8 months old! Holy cow! He is now picking up his own cherrios and puffs and feeding himself. I didn't think this would ever happen because he was so content to let his mama feed him!



This big boy is a tricycle ridin' fool! He is up and down the sidewalk and running circles around me like he has been doing it his whole life! I think the Easter bunny might be bringing him a bike for Easter! Very generous bunny huh?

We've had a few scattered days of sunny 80 degree weather.....in between days of 50's and raining. We have been outside as much as possible soaking it all up!

And can I just say how excited me and the hubby were to see this in the store! It is everywhere now and we are loving it!

Now hopefully we'll stop just laying around and get to doing something!

I will say that we have all been sick! Jennings has been fighting a double ear infection coupled with a sinus infection which have made him have red eyes. Not pink eye but just red bloodshot eyes. Jackson got a touch of a stomach bug last Wednesday morning with a 103.2 temp and just when he got over that he started on a cold, with a junky cough and runny nose. Of course now I have his cold - minus the cough for now - and Jennings has a low grade fever, red eyes still, and is working on cutting 3 more teeth...the same top 3. Needless to say we've been hanging pretty low except on the days that we are all feeling really good! Just need to clear up those eyes - trying to get a doctor's appt on this base is next to impossible since there are SO MANY kiddos but I'm going to start calling at 645am tomorrow! Cross your fingers for us!
And why don't the daddies ever get sick.....I guess so they can take care of all of us;)





No comments:
Post a Comment