Sorry I have been m.i.a. but our daddy has been gone to Louisiana since early Sunday morning so I've been on my own and really busy with two little ones. I was SO SURPRISED AND RELIEVED AND EXCITED when he showed up earlier than expected this afternoon.....and with Chick-fil-A that is about a 2 hour drive south! I love these kinds of surprises!
Last Friday the 'boss'...aka Lt Col Blisner gave the squadron the day off so we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and weekday to go to Avila Valley Barn to go get our pumpkins. We avoided the hayrides last year because we went on a weekend and it was so crazy busy so this year we jumped on the first tractor that drove by.
Turns out we rode down the path to an apple orchard to pick apples! These were fresh from the trees...no chemicals or pesticides added...just a little dust on them. And they were yummy!
Me and my boys
Before Macky left for a month to go visit family we decided to decorate Halloween cupcakes. Macky was really into the decorating part and Jackson was really into the....
eating part. All he wanted to do was lick the icing right out of the tube and eat a 'coclate'(chocolate) cupcake.
And check out these two boys.....mine looks like he is going to explode because of all his chubbiness. Believe it or not they both weigh 14 pounds and are 23 inches long.....only difference is Finn is 4 months and Jennings is 2 months. Holy cow I've got a linebacker on my hands. Jackson didn't weigh 14 pounds until he was 4 months old so these two boys of mine are definitely growing up opposite.





5 comments:
Oh my goodness!! Chubbs McGee, too cute!! Can't wait to see you in a few days! Crina
What in the world have you been feeding that boy?!?
CUPCAKES! LOL! This is a very unflattering picture of Jennings - if I was a girl I would cry about this being in public! Ha Ha!
Post a Comment