Saturday, October 30, 2010

3 months old

Where is the time going? Jennings turned 3 months old on the 30th and he is more fun than ever!



He is still a chunky monkey but he is the most laid back, easy going baby! I thought I had it easy with Jackson - I'm definitely a lucky momma!

I have NO idea how much he weighs but I'll go with somewhere in the 16 lb. range. He eats 4 oz every 3 hours - ON THE DOT! He has stretched out his feedings during the night - one long stretch from around 930pm to at least 1-230am. After that we are up every 3 hours - normally just once more during the night.

He is in 6 months clothes made by Carter's and 3-6 months in most everything else. He only cries when he is tired or hungry and in between he is all smiles, giggles, and taking everything in.

He rolled over for the first time from tummy to back on his 3 month birthday - he looked a little terrified and hasn't done it again since;)

He loves watching his big brother and can not wait to get his hands on all his toys. Jackson has really started interacting with him - showing him his toys, talking to him and even helping him out with his paci when he starts to cry. I hope they'll be great friends growing up - but I have a feeling once Jennings starts getting ahold of Jackson's toys there are going to be lots of tears and fights - but isn't that what siblings do?! haha!

I sure do hope time stops flying by because the boys are so much fun right now - but I know it will only get more fun as time marches on.

We LOVE you Jennings!

No comments: