Tuesday, June 1, 2010

32 weeks

32 week baby belly - I think there is an alien in there!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I still haven't weighed myself - lets just wait until June 2 when I have my next doctor's appointment.....ok?!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: Just feeling and watching all the movement going on in my belly - it's amazing!

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.....I think we have decided on Merritt Jennings and calling him Jennings - this is now official since Jackson calls his baby brother Jennings

Movement: oh yeah A LOT and it's becoming quite painful at times - jabs and jerks and kicks - OUCH!

Food cravings: nothing.....in fact I'm not wanting anything in particular and that can be frustrating at times

What I miss: bending over is becoming more difficult and I miss sleeping on my belly and being able to turn over in bed with ease

Sleep: since I've found the fix to my heartburn I'm sleeping GREAT!

What I'm looking forward to: holding this baby and getting his room all set up in our new house

Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!

Symptoms: having to pee every time I stand up and just a few general aches and pains

Uncle Push came into town to see us for a few days last week. On Thursday we had Mac all day while her mama was having her little brother Finn. We went to the park...I made Jody pull the wagon;)
King of the playground
Snack time
The new and proud family of 4. Macky wasn't so sure of her new baby brother at first but I think it was more bc mommy was in a hospital hooked up to machines. Apparently she loves him since he is home now! We are going over to see them in a few minutes.....I've got to get my hands on that sweet baby boy!
Jeremy left us yesterday for a LONG week and a half. But we will not be bored....I have a dr appt tomorrow and right after that it is "potty training boot camp" time! We are going to stay at the house until Saturday (Macky's 3rd birthday party) and run around naked.....well, Jackson is, not me;) I'll keep ya updated, as well as be making posts to help me and Jackson remember this big milestone...hopefully it works and I won't go stir crazy!

No comments: