Tuesday, April 13, 2010

25 weeks

Here we are - 25 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How far along: 25 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: around 13 pounds.....eating better this week and walking a lot more!

Maternity Clothes: I'm in all maternity clothes and they are SO COMFY!

Best moment this week: definitely all the baby movement - I can actually see and feel it from the outside now

Gender: ITS A BOY and we'll be naming him after my Papa Merritt.

Movement: oh yeah A LOT!

Food cravings: no cravings really although the tangerines from Trader Joe's this past week were pretty spectacular!

What I miss: Ya know.....I've become so used to being pregnant that now I can't think of anything that I miss....I'm sure I'll think of something tomorrow though;)

Sleep: well.....Jeremy is gone again TDY til Saturday so hopefully sleep won't be so hard to come by but so far I'm having to wake once sometimes to pee and once to eat 3 tums for heartburn!

What I'm looking forward to: getting ahold of this baby....although not for a LONG TIME....or 14 more weeks at least;)

Belly Button: in but it's getting shallower - haha!

Symptoms: just heartburn during the night....no matter what I eat! Body aches and pains have gotten much better since we are walking about 2.5 miles everyday and feeling good.....although my pace has gotten much slower!

I also wanted to show this cute flower pin that I just ordered from Etsy - I LOVE that website and have a whole wish list made from there. Anyway I ordered this pin and LOVE IT because it will go with any shirt to dress it up a little. I got it from this store and she can custom make any colors you want! Just be prepared to look around at all the handmade goodies for HOURS!

2 comments:

crice said...

Anything citrus give me horrible heartburn...so those tangerines probably aren't helping!!

you look great, and I love the pin!!

KStobie said...

What a cute pin! I love it. You look great.