Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

Last night we had the Suden's over to help us ring in the new year. I knew I would not make it to midnight but SURPRISE SURPRISE......I was up to see it come in on the west coast! The kiddos stayed up WAY past their bedtime....a little before 11 but they had fun getting all their energy out!
Happy New Year
Jackson checking out his sparkling grape juice
How do ya think he liked it?
Today we plan on eating our black eyed peas and spinach....since I am not a fan of collard greens! And tomorrow is the BIG bowl game....ECU vs. Arkansas. Funny thing is Jeremy's long time friend and coworker Dustin is our backyard neighbor and he graduated from Arkansas. He is as big a fan of Arkansas as we are ECU so this should be interesting!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: