We had a quiet morning at home playing with everything and then headed over to the Suden's to eat Christmas dinner and let the kids play and open presents from each other. It was a gorgeous day and we enjoyed getting to spend it with dear friends since we couldn't be home with our families! Maybe next year?
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Santa Claus Came to the Gore's
Well....here is the rest of Christmas! We actually woke Jackson up Christmas morning because we were so anxious for him to see that Santa Claus came. But since he could care less to have Santa anywhere near him, he really didn't know what all the fuss was about until he came into the living room. It was a lot to take in but once he started opening presents he got into the groove:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Cute pics! Its really fun watching kids at Christmas. I know the last 2 years my nephew has really gotten into it, my niece isn't so sure yet! Glad ya'll had a nice Christmas, and Jerm got a Kindle? I am curious to see how he likes it. I have been thinking of getting one for myself.
Also-- Do you like how I catch up with you via blog comments...haha, sorry!
Post a Comment